Welcome to St. Lawrence Cruise Lines
"Come aboard the ship, where you will always find both excellence and value; where quality service, adventure and genuine warmth are sincerely offered and happily experienced."
~ Percy Rowe, Toronto Sun
Features of Note
- Breath-taking scenery
- Calm-water cruising
- Numerous tours & attractions
- Secure & safe overnight ports
- Nightly Fun Entertainment
- Modern amenities
- Excellent service renowned
- Home-quality meals
- All Rooms above the water line
- High standards of health/safety
- Friendly & congenial crew
- Experienced cruise operator
- Reach out and touch scenery
- Meet new friends & acquaintances
Vacation safely in Canada.
Take advantage of the
cheaper Canadian Dollar.
The Adventure Begins
Your ship will carry you through the very heart of central Canada's most beautiful scenery on routes specifically selected for their stunningly rich gifts of history, natural beauty and modern vitality.
Calm-water cruising on a replica steamboat is your rewarding adventure into an old tradition.
Why Cruise With Us?
- A family business in its 35th year, with a reputation of service excellence
- Breathtaking, ever-changing scenery, fun-loving entertainment nightly
- All staterooms outboard and completely above the water line
- Modern amenities and conveniences, friendly and congenial crew
- Wholesome, generous home-quality meals and daily maid service
- Calm-water cruising between safe and secure overnight ports
- The rivers' most experienced cruise operator
- High international standards of health and safety
- Educational information en-route
"Quality, service and authenticity are a rare trio in calm-water cruising that can only be fully experienced with St. Lawrence Cruise Lines."
~ Percy Rowe
"Every year I say, 'this has been the most fun ever' ...and then the next year is even better! I don't know how you do it. I love the Canadian Empress. I love everyone connected with the cruise line. I only wish I lived closer, because I never get enough of the St. Lawrence River."
~ Kate Kruck